Sunday, February 12, 2012

I need hair styling tips?

I have really long, curly hair? I straighten it evey once in while but it takes forever. Last time I straighten my hair I received so many compliments. What else could I do to my hair that won't take forever.I need hair styling tips?
Have a professional straighten your hair ... this is a permant technique , but also reversable.I need hair styling tips?
the compliments are usually just because your hair is different


but howa bout trying a scruffy bun or a straight perm or maybe a bob cut then this would be easier to straighten
i agree with the above answer. i have long curly hair too, and was just recently [and still am] experimenting. take a shower at night. use: antifrizz, mousse, gel. put in bun, clip, or leave down--whichever way curls your hair best.


hope it helps. :]


so far my best experiences have resulted in:


john frieda antifrizz serum


mousse: loreal or aussie


gel: pantene pro-v





psst. ringlets are way better than straight. ;]
I also have long curly hair...


Try:





1. After getting out of the shower, pat dry your hair.


2. Blow dry your hair while brushing it down ( for about 20 min) or when you feel it dry...


3.Split your hiar in 4 sections.


4. Start using you straightner until your whole hair id done...





It takes me about 45 min or less...
leave it curly :%26gt; tahts hot straights not :%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment