Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hair styling tips for curly hair?

I have really curly brown hair, and I've run out of ideas for styling it. I used to straighten it, or hide it in a ponytail, but that gets boring after years and years of doing it. Here is a picture on a ';good day';: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=30bgwvk%26amp;/a> That was taken about a year ago. But my hair is pretty much the same. I've grown it out a little, so it's about 3 inches longer. I also used a chemical relaxer shortly after that photo was taken, but the effects of that have mostly worn off by now. I'd like to keep it long... just looking for new ideas.Hair styling tips for curly hair?
we have the same hair to a tee!!! did the chemical relaxer last long or ruin your curls at all? Anyways, if I want to change it up from the boring old ponytail, I use a product (never gel or hairspray..totally weighs down the hair. yuk!) that enhances natural curls, and put it up in a ';messy'; ponytail. try that! And definately let me know how that chemical treatment worked for you.Hair styling tips for curly hair?
to get hydrated curls, use Pantene Hydrating Curls shampoo and conditioner. when you get out of the shower, comb your hair and put in a leave in conditioner like the ones from Frizz Ease. next, mix a touch of Sunsilk Hydra-TLC and a touch of Sunsilk De-Frizz cream and apply it to your hair. lastly, smooth in 2-3 egg sized dollops of Tresemme Flawless Curls mousse and your done:)
use a flat iron spray first,then a hot flat iron.
Try gel, all you do is scrunch it after your shower! Good Luck
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment