Sunday, February 12, 2012

Any Good Hair Styling Tips?

Ok I just got my hair cut a month ago, and I'm trying to think of some different hairstyles I could use for school.





My hair is super really overly thick, shoulder length, with a layer just below my chin and one just above. I also have face framing. Its naturally somewhere between curly and wavy.





I have a really nice flat iron hairties bobbypins and stayput headbands.


I already wear my hair in


a high ponytail


Messy bun


low pigtails


and loose braids


I also wear it down.





Any other cool ideas?Any Good Hair Styling Tips?
Those are cool but i also like to wear chopsticks in my hair and there is thousands of ways to use them like with two pairs put your hair in pigytail buns and put the chopstick in it is really awsome and different then a ponytail %26lt;yawn%26gt; um and try a low ponytail and you know those large clipy things you can twist your hair and put them in that or get two and do a pigytail verson of that i love to change up my look with my hair i hope this helps you find your look!Any Good Hair Styling Tips?
A french braid. It's a very pretty hairstyle but for some reason I don't see it much anymore. Another really cute hair do is two messy buns on the back of your next (like one right next to the other). My personal favorite is the one where you twist your hair upwards and use a hair clip to hold it. It's a very easy up-do.
well seeing the hair styles your a girl id say grow hair 1/4 down back get bangs over right eye i think its called devilish hair it looks cool to me
wear it wavy/curly...check out youtube for more styling tutorials and tips :-)
add some gel and diffuse if u have natural curls and a long face it would look rlly cute..or try straightening
i think ur covered!!:)
i wish i knew
try spiking it lol


it'll look kool
u can try the french twist..


try to do it the simple way ..


check out youtube for stylin info...





lol~ :) good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment