Friday, February 10, 2012

Short Thick Hair - Styling Tips for a guy?

Hello





I have my grad coming up soon and I'm not sure quite what to do with my hair. I have short hair, but it is very thick. I'm wondering if their are any products that you can recommend and/or styling tips. It seems that no matter what I do it never really looks good (due to the thickness I believe) and yes I do get it thinned as much as possible everytime I get my haircut.





Thankyou!!Short Thick Hair - Styling Tips for a guy?
Well you can go get it thinned in between cuts. Or you can order a pair of thinning shears. If you do that, cut the hair but don;t do it right at the scalp, probably about halfway down the hair shaft. What product do you use now? A dry paste would be the best thing. Put it in your hands and rub them together really fast (like when you are cold and trying to warm up). The friction creates heat which will help the product adhere to your hair and will help it keep it's style all day. It will keep it up as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment