Tuesday, February 14, 2012

ScEnE / EmO HaIr sTyLiNg TiPs!?

I just got my hair cut last night, and it is very scene. It is like 2 1/2 inches on top, and in the back, then layers down to my shoulders with wispy bangs, i need some help on what to do with the upper layer to get it to stick up really well! My hair is always straightened so i need something a little heavy duty...any ideas?????





i tried using got2be pomade...and it didnt really work...





any other options?!?!ScEnE / EmO HaIr sTyLiNg TiPs!?
I used to try using got2be thickening paste, but it didn't seem to work for me..





Blowdry your hair, then straighten it and whatnot, but not on the top where you want to tease it. Take a small piece of hair and hold it up, and with the other hand, take your index finger and rub it really hard and fast in a downwards motion. It will make it stand up. It takes a while to do the whole thing, but for me, it works and eliminates a mess.





Anyways, do that until you have it all sort of stucking up, and then hairspray it to death. you're going to need to buy A LOT if you want to keep it teasing it and fixing it up. Work your fingers from the bottom to the top of your hair and fluff it out. That's about it I guess.ScEnE / EmO HaIr sTyLiNg TiPs!?
When I used to need my hair to really stay, I used wax. I think it would work even better w/ short hair. Good luck!
if ur trying to make it wavy use jam. actually, you can make it any way you want if you use jam. it looks nasty at first, but it makes your hair sleek and shiny. it moisturizes your hair while styling it. its a better alternative to gel, which can dry out your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment