Sunday, February 12, 2012

Short hair styling tips?

My hair goes about 1-2 inches past my ears and i need cute/funky things to do with my hair. the hardest part for me is that I usually just straighten it but I can't have anything electronic with me on this trip...HELP I have all of the gels and hairsprays I would need.



Thank you! :)Short hair styling tips?
ooooh! I have hair like your's! is it layred? because if it's choppy layered I can give you some tips. I know one you may be able to do without a flat iron. For this you will need bedhead manipulator and some all day hold hairspray.



This is easier if you have a flat iron but try this. wet your fingers a little and run it through your hair starting at the bottom of your neck up. Try to get all the hairs at the back of your head and neck to kind of of stand up. now take some bedhead and rub it in your palms.try fluffing the back of your head (going from neck up) till the hair looks messy and sticks out. Now take some more manipulator between your fingers and twist some of the ends of your hair to make it look like little points. Do this all over because this will create a slightly spikey but messy effect all over your hair find where all the tips of your layers and and twist little sections. When you are done finish with hairspray. Here's a pic that might help. Normally my hair is done better than this but you at least get an idea this way.



http://www.tiefroterkub.net/random/short/a>



if your hair is longer than mine and you can use a flat iron, you can do this one



http://www.tiefroterkub.net/random/short/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment