Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hair styling tips and hints?

My hair is extremely flat. I have blow dried it and done everything i can to try and make it have some ';fluffiness'; to it. I don't want my hair to stand up in all directions but I want it to not be so flat.


Also, does anyone know of something I could put in my hair to keep it curled. Cuz I love to curl my hair but the curl never stays in for long and I feel like its a waste of time.


Does anybody have a brand that can give my hair more volume and also something that will help the curl stay in my hair?


It doesn't have to be the same thing but 2 different things.





THANKS!Hair styling tips and hints?
you can use catwalk hair product.. and voluming shampoosHair styling tips and hints?
Big Sexy Hair Products, It works wonders (:

No comments:

Post a Comment