Sunday, February 12, 2012

Help with thick hair. Styling tips please!?

I'm 18 male. I have really thick, straight hair. I'm trying to grow it out from a faux hawk style, however I'm sort of in hair limbo right now. Its much to heavy and long to spike up, but not long enough to wear down (major cowlicks) my hair looks awful right now! I really need suggestions on how I can style my hair So that it looks presentable., while i attempt to grow it out. Please, any suggestions! Im embarassed to go out with my hair this bad!Help with thick hair. Styling tips please!?
use a hair waxs or creme to hold your hair in place. :)


if you want later, use hairspray!


try pantene wax or creme. u can find it anywhere lol.Help with thick hair. Styling tips please!?
Quit being a wuss.....be a man....forget about your freaking hair
yea i was embarrased when i cut my hair toooo short but maybe just gel it down or wear a hat most guys with hats and long hair are really cute...good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment