Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hair Styling Tips?

Okay.


I have brown hair thats semi-thick.


My hair is kind of long.


6 inchs past my shoulders.


And I have side swept bangs.


And I always straighten my hair.


And I always have to straighten my hair beacuse its frizzy and everywhere,its a mix of straight and wavy.


Sometimes I throw it in a ponytail.


Anyone have any styling tips?Hair Styling Tips?
I know it's already wavy, but you should try curling it, it looks super cute and not as frizzy.Hair Styling Tips?
maybe try scrunching your hair and then like taking a curling iron afterwards to add additional curls to your nonwavy sections of your hair.


Hope this helpss.

Report Abuse



You can straighten the bangs put leave the rest wavy. And to make the rest less frizzy, just use a curling serum to make the curls more defined and shiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment