Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I need hair styling tips !!!?

okay, so i got a haircut yesterday %26amp; i literally hate it ! i asked for shoulder length hair with layers and i did get them, but the problem is is that the person who cut my hair cut my layers WAY to high ! so now i have to find cute things to do with my hair for school tomorrow! please help me and give me PLENTY of hairstyling tips, please and thank you(: p.s, im in 8th grade, so please dont give me to young or to old hairstyles(:I need hair styling tips !!!?
i really don't think there is such thing as a 'too old' hair style.





i suggest just using a straightener and straightening it downwards so it makes the hair flatter. since when your layers are really short it tends to give a lot more volume. if you straighten it so its flatter it blends into the rest of the hair.





you can also use a headband and if you have bangs separate the bangs and then put the headband like behind your bangs so the bangs are still out. this hairstyle would look good since it will make your hair look voluminous behind the headband thanks to the short layers in your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment