Friday, February 10, 2012

Hair styling tips for straight hair?

I have long %26amp; fine, but very thick (and straight) hair. What is the best way to get lots of wavy curls? My hair is poker straight, but sometimes I'd like to change it up. Hot roller %26amp; curling iron sets just don't last through the day. Is there a product that would help?Hair styling tips for straight hair?
I have hair just the same.. for my deb my hairdresser put lots of hairspray on individual strands and curled it with the straightening iron.. it stayed in from 9am on a saturday morning until the sunday afternoonHair styling tips for straight hair?
yes, i have some below








u can straten it and just wair it down


wear it in a pony tail


wear it in a bun


wear it in a side ponytail





oh, and dont forget, it also depends on what color hair u have too, so dont u kno, get al crazy about styles until u tell people the color, goodluck
crimp it girl so stylish

No comments:

Post a Comment