Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hair Styling Tips for Guys?

I am used to just having my hair short %26amp; not fixed at all, but it's been getting a little long; so I thought I'd try something new. Is there anything special that I would have to do to style my hair like this guy's? (i.e., hair-drying, heat %26amp; straightening, razor cut, etc.?) What exactly would I need to do? If you need to know, I have straight Asian hair. Thanks! :)





http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t13/narumi7341/Hair-1.jpg





Also, is there an actual name for this style?Hair Styling Tips for Guys?
experiment a little, whe you come out of the shower, put some gel on your hands, and sleek it through your hair, for a spiky biker look.





who knows, may look sexy ;)Hair Styling Tips for Guys?
i agree with just playing with it when you get out of the shower... idk if it will work, but what can look good sometimes is getting out of the shower, shaking your head so your hair is messed up, then flatten the puffs that r too big, then put up the front by rubbing ur hand thru it a couple times... could work
iy looks like the shagged out look.


try axe syling cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment