Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hair styling tips please :D?

I have black hair with a purple fringe and purple lengths but i dunno how to style it :( I have a scene cut, but im sick of just teasing! :( Its becoming too boring. I have only just dyed my hair black and purple and I feel that it needs some more attention LOL. I've searched the internet but as soon as i look for long hair with short layers I get a load of scene stuff just saying to backcomb it BLARGH! I already do that too often! BUT, and its a big but, I hate my hair being flat :( It really pees me off :(:( So could anyone help me please? And FTW I've done all the bows and what not I mean a different style not just adding accessories thanks :)Hair styling tips please :D?
have you tried the wavy-ish look?

gives you volume :) obvs.Hair styling tips please :D?
You could have your hair layered, not too short layers if you don't like it.

I used to have one length hair which looked flat and having it layered made it have more volume since you're taking the weight offof your hair.
This site has some cute hairstyles and ideas if you want some styling tips: http://www.perfectkarmabeauty.com/hairst/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment