Friday, December 30, 2011

Where can you get WORKING hair straightners for cheap?

I have a crappy one from Walmart.


I need a good one.


Tell me where to get it and how much?Where can you get WORKING hair straightners for cheap?
Sally's Beauty Supply or surprisingly Target for like $35Where can you get WORKING hair straightners for cheap?
I have one from target that was 10 dollars it works well just squeks


Target has a ton of nice and cheap straighteners





But u might want 2 save up for a chi one because they are the best
Do not use a wet to dry...that will damage your hair!!


Try this one, I am a Hair stylist, and when I was in school this is the one they gave us, and I still have it and it works amazing!!


Check it out!





http://www.folica.com/Ceramic_Tools_P_r1162_1.html
I have a Remmington wet2straight from Walmart and... I like it a lot. $25 ;]
chi straightners are pretty good.
anything that has a dial and allows you to turn heat up or down...awesome!
Its the brand you are looking for. Not necessarily the place. I got a Remmington Teflon straightener that is the best thing ever for $40 bucks at Shop-Ko.

No comments:

Post a Comment