Friday, December 30, 2011

Are you allowed to bring hair straightners as carry on?

I'm not going to use it on board or anything, its just i would die if they took it off meAre you allowed to bring hair straightners as carry on?
As long as it fits in the carry-on bag, I'm sure they will let you have it. It's no different than a hair-dryer, and plenty of people take those on with them. I guess it all depends on the flight and airport.Are you allowed to bring hair straightners as carry on?
Hi, If possible try and put it in your main luggage - wrapped in a jumper or something to prevent possible damage. But I just recently had to take mine on board with me on my way home from our holiday as it just wouldnt fit in my main luggage and it was fine.. they had no problems with it. They asked to check my bag (after putting it through the xray) and when they seen it was my hair straightener they let me go..





Good luck!
You cannot take any liquids on board except 3 oz on a small bottle. Check the TSA web site.





Edit: I guess I don't know what a hair straightener is. I thought it was a spray. The web site is still very informative.
when i was on board, i was allowed, i used it and the flight attendant didnt say anything.





please answer! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoOR5s4YQFQQylvYObI22Ybsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080722152857AAHxWtw
So when are you going to use it?





Yes, you can bring it on the plane.
I DO IT!!!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
yes you can cause i did it and nothing happened
yes you can.


but just to make sure its completely ok


i usually bring a big purse and shove it in their..
yes you can.


omg i would die too! They're essential to live! No lie! lol
You BETCHA! I do ALL THE TIME
your not suppose to because they can consider it as a weapon but if there is no plugs i think u should be okay
i don't see why they would take it.
Dont think so and Why would you need that on a plane anyways
i did.
yes its liquids that you have to check with

No comments:

Post a Comment