Friday, December 30, 2011

What kind of hair straightners do professional stylists use and where can you get them?

Here you go, this is the answer that I've posted for 2 different women and they both chose it as the best one, hope this helps you out as well.





Warning: If you buy a CHI online, the 1 year warranty will not be honored, it will only be honored if purchased from a Salon.





Folica.com and Amazon.com are the only 2 sites allowed to sell SEDU (you'll hear more about that one)





Best Answer - Chosen by Asker





I answered this question for some other girl and it was chosen as the best answer....here you go....hope it helps.











Best Answer - Chosen by Asker





1st of all I'm not gay, but I do like to take care of my hair and look good, if any women think that there is something wrong with that, by all means please let me know, I appreciate your honesty.





Do not settle for cheap brands, theres a difference between flat irons. You want the ones that have ceramic plates, the most popular is the CHI and even though they achieve wonderful results, they break down easily and thus ruin your $100 investment. Solia, FHI, and HAI are also good but work differently depending on hair type and are slightly cheaper.





The best flat iron however is the Sedu. It has ceramic plates and uses tourmaline which is a precious stone that gives off negative ions which are good for your hair. Check out Folica.com and see all the before and after pictures....there are about 10 pages of pictures on the 1 1/2'; Sedu...or you can go for the 1'; inch if you want more control.





However, there is always the GHD with the cheapest at $190....they are excellent but it just depends on if you are willing to spend that much, by the way GHD's are Englands best and most popular iron, and in a few years they will be America's as well.





Chi's break down too much, and if you by them online, their warranty will not be honored....the CHI Turbos are even worse!!!





SEDU is the greatest...if you want proof...go to foica.com and check out the pics of the users that have sent in in the reviews of the 1 1/2' SEDU....you can also go with the 1 inch one if you like...





So at $120 and a great life span....not only SEDU is the best hair straightener as far as results are concerned, it also the best deal....





Hope I've been a great help.








Asker's Rating:


I personally love it when guys care about their appearence don't worry about it, but thank you for also listing the prices for me thanks!











Asker's Rating:


Thanks 4 all the Info.What kind of hair straightners do professional stylists use and where can you get them?
The more expensive it is the better it is.What kind of hair straightners do professional stylists use and where can you get them?
my stylist uses a ion straightener and you can get them at shally's
they usually use a chi straightener it usually ranges from 80 -160 dollars but you can get it at any salon or beauty place.
i own a conair.


it works awesome.


it was only 30 on sell...most of them r 60 plus..
My stylist uses a Paul Mitchell straightener, but I bought one for half the price and it works just as good. Ebay usually has a few of them on there, or if you want one for 陆 the price, Ulta carries them or folica.
Check on ebay, you can buy brand new hair straighteners from salon stores on ebay.


I bought I ';chi'; by global beauty and It works great! I have very curly hair and I can get my hair very straight with it. Mine was around $80 with shipping, but it was well worth it.
You can purchase the straightenersthey use right at the salon.
my friend got heres at a regular cvs and her hair is PIN straight. it was like only $20-30 bucks too. its revlon
I bought a Conair straightening iron at the Dollar General Store for $15. It works just as good, if not better, than the one my stylist uses.
I GOT MY STRAIGHTENER AT THE BLOCK OF ORANGE FOR 110 DOLLARS IT WORKS PRETTY GOOD...BUT ONCE U HAVE IT FOR A LONG TIME IT WORKS BETTER BECAUSE ITS SEEMS TO BE WHEN THEY ARE BRAND NEW THEY DONT WORK AS WELL...ALSO JUS BECUZ A STRAIGHNER IS MORE EXPENSIVE DOESNT ALWAYS MEAN IT IS GOING TO WORK BETTER OR BEST I SUGGEST U JUS GET AN AVERAGE COST..YOU CAN REALLY GET PROFESSIONAL STRAIGHTENER'S ANYWHERE..YOU SHOULD ASK A SALON NEAR YOU..





ALSO THE STRAIGHTENERS THAT WORK BOTH WITH DRY OR WET HAIR ARE HEALTHIER FOR UR HAIR...

No comments:

Post a Comment