Friday, December 30, 2011

Where can i find good hair straightners?

I whant a good hair straightner that wont damage my hair?Know were i can find one!Where can i find good hair straightners?
If u have a store around named Sally's that's the place to buy ALL of ur hair stuff. To straighten my hair I usea flat iron called Ceramic Tools. It's the porcelin series...it's by jibere de Paris...It has diffrent temperatures fro diffrent hair types. It gives you instructions on what tempereture you need. It locks in moisture and leaves ur hair shining and healthy!Where can i find good hair straightners?
well, good luck hon. as long as you're applying heat to your hair, you will damage it. there's simply no other way.
Sally Beauty Supply
i have a conair flatiron that i purchased from walmart it is heaven sent !! it makes my hair so straight and no it doesnt damage my hair my hair has actually grown!trust me!
Any beauty supply store, like Sally's Beauty Supply...Thats where I got mine from and it's great.
at the kenton wal-mart they have good straightners
GBS beauty supply, sally hanson...or maybe target..i heard they have really good irons...if not..try like beauty salons that sell hair straighteners..they always ahve the best
well down here we have this place called Armstrong McCall and i have a chi and it works miricles!
try one that is ceramic and ionic...ulta sells good ones.
wal*mart or target, dont trust ebay because there stuff can be f*ed up.
Ebay


Walmart


Target
  • beach makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment