Friday, December 30, 2011

Hair & Straightners!!!?

I am scared that i am recking my hair by straightining it so often! I dont like my natural hair! Is there anyway i can keep my hair straight all the time!!???





My hair is fairly long and i have long layers??Hair %26amp; Straightners!!!?
I think you should stick to straightening(:


Try the Sedu.


Look on folica.com for the reviews(:Hair %26amp; Straightners!!!?
You can get your hair permanently straightened for like, a month, and I don't think it damages it.
ceramic straightners.
straightening seems like the ony way for me, although the chi straighteners help prevent hair damage and help make your hair silky. they're quite pricey nut they're worth it:)
u can get it chemically done


ive had it done twice they didnt work but the third one did


u have to get the brazillian treatment


and trust me u are ruining ur hair by straightening it so often


in the last two yrs ive lost 2/3 of my hair


its used to be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thick


and now its normal-thin


so i had to stop


ive been getting blood tests taken because doctors thought i had a thyroid problem due to all the hairloss


seriously


its not worth it


braid it


put it in a pony


change it up


today for example, i took my hair while it was wet put it in a loose pony, and with the hands put the pony into a giant spiral and kept twisting it til it dried.


when i let it out i had gorgeous beachy waves





lose the iron


dont lose the hair.
The only way I can think of is by straightening it. If you don't want to wreck your hair then you should some products that protect it. I straighten my hair almost everyday and it's really smooth and it doesn't look damaged thanks to what I use.


I use the got2b crazysleek cream. It's an orange triangular bottle and after I just use a spray. For that there isn't really any brand I like the most.
heat protector
If you dont like your hair natural, but don't want to ruin it, why not try to ';scrunch'; it? If you dont know what this is, its when you take wet/damp hair, put a little gel/curling spray in, and take your hair and squeeze it with your hands. It gives you a cute summery, beachy look, and no heat is required :) You could also try sleeping in sponge curlers at night if you like tighter curls.
My opinion, avoid chemical straighteners, use a thermal protectant spray and flat iron. FYI, I'm just guessing; I have no professional training whatsoever. :)
you can go to the hair salon and get this hair serum that makes your hair straight.
don't straiten


it all the time my


sister did that and i


got ruined so when you


come out of the shower


blow dry your hair instead


take one of those round brush's


and put the brush under it then you


take the blow dryer and put the blow dryer


against you hair, the brush should be at the


top of your hair then roll the brush down and the


blow dryer should be on the other side of your hair with is opposite from the brush make sure the blow dryer rolls down your hair with the brush it should be straight do that on


each side till all of your hair is straight





hoped it worked





Nikki
you can get it chemically done but that really expensive.
get a straight perm they last up to 6 months and its 150 depending on the lenght of your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment