Friday, December 30, 2011

How do I clean hair straightners ceramic plates?

Hi. Can anyone tell me what i can use which is safe and doesn't harn the plates of hair straighners please? Mine have gone all brown which i assume is burn marks and maybe a build up of products which are on the hair.





Thanks very much Ann.





Ps I tried using just soapy water but it didn't seem to move it.How do I clean hair straightners ceramic plates?
Use a baby wipe.How do I clean hair straightners ceramic plates?
Spray them with hair spray while they are still hot, while hairspray is still wet wipe it off with a dry cloth. The hairspray will dissolve the buildup and then it can be wiped right off. I used that trick alot in Beauty School.
Clean the ceramic plates every so often with a damp cloth or cleaning wipe 鈥?be sure to use a non-abrasive cleaner as you don鈥檛 want to scratch the plates.
dont straghton your hair if it damp make sure its complettly dry and try gettin a new straighter

No comments:

Post a Comment