Friday, December 30, 2011

Is it OK for a guy to use hair straightners?

Im 16 and when I bought my first pair my Dad laughed at me.





But my friends all like my hair and the hairdresser said that as long as i looked after my hair while doing it, it would be OK.





But none of my other male friends use them.





Just wondered what the opinion was out there!Is it OK for a guy to use hair straightners?
my son does occasionally and some of his mates use them regularly, i believe that do mens ones now. dont worry about it if yr hair looks good then that s the main thing. my mum wouldnt know about hair straighteners yr dads probably from the same age where real men dont use moisturiser and take care of themselves. personally i think the person who invented hair straighteners deserves a medal dont know how i managed without them all these years.Is it OK for a guy to use hair straightners?
Its so hot! Guys look so much better with straight hair than spikey or curley.
i think it's fine.
yes-its the norm nowadays....belive me.
i think its hott!! i know a buncha guys that arent gay and they use hair straighteners!! its fine trust me.. all the girls will be all over u! =D
I think so, I have a few guy friends that do
i think it's all good.
Go for it, you are your own person, its your hair feel free to do what you want
weak dude
You sound a bit camp if you know what i mean,and vain.
Why not . And you should be proud to be man enough to make a stand and be your own person.
hey.....i have s friend who starightens his hair...its ok to do it just dont make it a daily routine so that when u dont straigthen it one day, you wont look wierd with it the way it normally was....i dont find anything wrong with it...i like it when hair is straight!!! :)
god yeah its fine you take pride in your appearance and look good no prob with that i know quite a few blokes who use them some of them are gay some arent, dont worry hun just think when your looking sexy with fit birds after you your mates will be so jealous. xxxxxxxx
nothing wrong with it


i use a hairdryer sometimes


ive used a hair straightener before to
its alright...my bruv uses em
Why not!?


Ur hair, theres nowt wrong with it! x
I actually know a couple of guys that use hair straightners..I personally don't see a problem with it, it just means you care about your appearance...and if your guy friends are making fun of you--then they are prolly just jealous because your hair is basically amazing, and theirs suck :) hehe
YEP! YEP! YEP!


Why not????
yes of course it is, i have two brothers ones 22 and the other is 15 and they both use hair straighteners.
It's ok... My guy friend uses that for his hair! He really needs it, too.
Yes, it is. But remember to use a good hair protector, and you shouldn't use them every day!
Ive got shoulder lengh blond hair and i use straightners sometimes. Ill tell you what some of the girls love it!!!!





Honestly its awesome.
I think thats hot!
Of course


Hair straighteners are meant for everyone! not just girls.
Yeah of course it is.My posing 23 yr old son uses my GHD's. You can even buy em on the web for men.
NO
guys straightening there hair is awsome!!!!! especially if the length is about down to the ears or over the eyes. cuz my bb friends brother does it and he is hot
Your dad is right, be a man.
Models do it why not you
of course its okay.


what century are you living in?
yeahh its okk. i think alot more guys should use them=]

No comments:

Post a Comment