Friday, December 30, 2011

Are Chi hair straightners worth the cost? What makes them so good?

I recently purchased a Chi straightener and I wanted to make sure they are worth the expense. Please let me know your thoughts.Are Chi hair straightners worth the cost? What makes them so good?
CHI straightener's are good but I would have to say I love the Paul Mitchell straightener's the best they are worth their money! They heat up in about 30 sec. and they keep their heat throughout the entire straightening process!! Very good and very worth it!!





Hope this helpsAre Chi hair straightners worth the cost? What makes them so good?
I LOVE my Chi. It makes your hair soft. I thought I would have a problem with the one temperature setting, but I don't at all. I definitely recommend it. I've tried other ones in the past, but glad I invested in the Chi. I have coarse hair, but it straightens it very well. I don't have to keep going over and over the same sections to get them straight, like I did with other flat irons. The Chi is fast and you will get lots of compliments on your hair. You can also use it to curl.
I used to love my Chi, until it broke less than a year after I got it! Shortly after that, the one my friend got for christmas broke TWO months after she got it! And the company doesn't fix the colored chi, only the originial, so you have to pay to send it to another company to be fixed.





Needless to say, I invested in a Solia :o)
1:They straighten really fast


2:they make your hair look shiny insted of dull


3:they dont fry your hair unlike other straightners


4:They heat up fast


5: They last a really long time


6:The name is cool
well i think all straighteners are the about the same





you didnt waist your money but the only con is that theres only 1 heat temp.
Everything Rim said is so right!

No comments:

Post a Comment