Friday, December 30, 2011

What are the best hair straightners for mixed race? Please mixed people only?

I really want to find an excellent straightner for my hair, I am mixed with black and white, and my hair is tightly curled, and not too thick. And I need to get a straightner that will straighten my hair really good, like make it shinky and silky and straight, like I want it to look like I have naturally straight hair when I straighten it. Thanks in advance!What are the best hair straightners for mixed race? Please mixed people only?
hello im mixed race too and the best straigthtners to use are GHD they are the best. I use them on my hair and yes it takes me ages like 3 hours but they are great for getting the roots straight. The GHD 's have a slimline type there the ones I have because I have very thin hair or there are are the thicker style ones espeacially for afro hair. I wouldnt have your permanantly straightend trust me it damages your hair it is worse than peroxide. Treat your hair as unique not like black or white peoples hair.What are the best hair straightners for mixed race? Please mixed people only?
I am a parent of bi-racial kids and I have friends that have bi-racial kids. Honestly you can achieve that silky straight look with a good ceramic flat iron and good hair care products, especially a thermo protective when using the flat iron. If you really want to chemically straighten it go to a professional and have him or her to relax your hair.
OK then u need a nice cover girl straighteners they work great on my hair and i have a perm and it just works great u can find it in stores at target Walmart fredmyers all big store company's.
i'm mixed too, and i know the desire to have straight, shiny hair that everyone wants. but DONT. play up your curls, chuck the straightener, and love yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment