Friday, December 30, 2011

My hair straightners have been left on my sofa on and left a orangey mark? How can i remove the mark?

The mark is sort of rusty looking and has only affected the light cream colour on the weaved fabric. I dont know if the dye in the fabric has been chemically altered due to the prolonged heat exposure. Is there any way to either remove the mark or dye it back to its original colour?My hair straightners have been left on my sofa on and left a orangey mark? How can i remove the mark?
It's called a ';scorch'; mark - nothing to be doneMy hair straightners have been left on my sofa on and left a orangey mark? How can i remove the mark?
i dont think you can do much, it sounds like you've singed the fabric
you might try a bit of club soda on a damp sponge let it sit a few minutes then blot it with a soft cloth
tide to go, I bet it works... the thing does magic... give it a try if that doesnt work you might have to shampoo it..


Good Luck
i think the chemicals singed the fabric, could you try turning over cushion, try tide to go, get a sofa cover
i would say the fabric has been burnt/singed.....you will need to have the cushion effected reupholstered
  • beach makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment