Friday, December 30, 2011

Hair straightners make my hair dry? Tips on how to use them?

Heyy! I have a hair style where i dont need to use hair straightners, the problem is, my fringe is curly, Im thinking of growing it abit, and straightning it to keep it straight :)





But in the past, they only seem to dry my hair!!





Tips on using them please?Hair straightners make my hair dry? Tips on how to use them?
Unfortunately hair straighteners can dry your hair....always use a heat protection spray before using them and use a weekly intensive conditioner to keep your hair in good condition.Hair straightners make my hair dry? Tips on how to use them?
use a heat protector spray
definately use protective serums/spray. and if it still seems dry go to the store and find ';silk shine spray'; it smells good and makes your hair shiny and healthy looking.
BEST PRODUCT IN THE WORLD: Alberto Miracle Mist. Comes in a cute, blue bottle and EVERYONE who straightens their hair in my school has it. It is amazing!! When you go for a shower leave the conditioner in for 5 mins. and then wash it out for 5 more. At the end of your shower rinse your hair with cold water (best tip I have ever gotten in my whole life, lol). It locks in EVERYTHING ! :)
use a protective hair serum- to protect your hair from the heat





I use something form Marc Anthony
umm well what kind of iron are you useing is it a cheap one
before using any heat on your hair you need to protect it! I suggest using Eufora shampoos and Conditioners which contain aloe to repair and protect the cuticle from the inside out, then on toweled dry hair Eufora Fortifi spray to close cuticle and protect from heat and breakage. before and after flat ironing use Eufora purepolish to protect from iron and and shine and defrizz


maggi walsh


hedda hair


joliet il 815-254-1600


www. heddahairbodybliss.com
I always put a hair softner threw my hair and thne straighten it.
ALWAYS use a protector spray.





I use Iron It heat defense spray by Tony %26amp; Guy. You can get it in Boots and it is about 拢6.00. You dont need loads but it does help to stop your hair from getting messed up by from the intense heat of straightners.





Always run a comb down your hair in front of the straightners as this will help to seperate the hairs and give it a smoother finish.
try this, it's great when you straighten your hair a lot








http://www.helium.com/tm/698067/mayonnai鈥?/a>





good luck!
use an iron oil like s factour or ghd its really good x
Get a protectant spray to spray on your hair before straightening. It helps protect from the damage caused by the heat. Tresemme has a good one and also CHI. You can find it at any Wal Mart or Target.
I have naturally curly hair and I use a straightener to straighten my hair every other day. I use the Aveda Smooth Line. It works really well. I always use the protectant before straightening my hair and I never do it two days in a row. Aveda also makes a universal styling cream that I use on my ends to keep them from getting too dry.


Good Luck
  • blemishes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment