Friday, December 30, 2011

Can I bring things like curling irons and hair straightners in the airport? I mean would they let me through?

My family and I were planning on going to brazil, and I was wondering if I was allowed to bring those things.Can I bring things like curling irons and hair straightners in the airport? I mean would they let me through?
Sure you can.





The general rule is no sharp items %26amp; liquid stuff in your handbag, but it's okay in the bag which you will check in.





As for electric devises like hair curling irons and straighteners, I've never heard any rules regarding those.Can I bring things like curling irons and hair straightners in the airport? I mean would they let me through?
I would put them in your checked bagage...because if for some reason they say you cant have them in your carry on..they will just throw it away...so be safe...put it in your checked bags....honestly you might not need them in Brazil....its going to be so hot....think about it
I was flying from New York to Florida with Delta and called them and they said the hair straightener was fine to keep in your carry-on. I'm assuming a curling iron would be, also.
probably, i mean, it might depend on the airport. some might view it as a weapon if you were to heat them up.





its worth a try, i dont know, maybe asking the airport ahead of time.
  • beach makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment