Friday, December 30, 2011

What are some good hair straightners for african americans ?

I am half indian half jamaican. I need a good straightner but unsure of what kind to buy. I heard chi was very good . where can i buy it. I live in canadaaWhat are some good hair straightners for african americans ?
On Folica.com, a beauty supply website, it has a list of the top 10 flat irons. as well as reviews and videos of customers using their straighteners.


(http://www.folica.com/appliances/straightener.htm)





I have a Sedu, and it gets hot fast, and works really good, but my hair is fine.


My roommate has very thick and natural hair and she uses a Chi, and it works really good on her hair.


Personally I recommend the HAI ConvertAble, my friends has one and I use hers all the time, it works GOOD on pretty much any hair type, and is affordable for the quality it provides.What are some good hair straightners for african americans ?
before you do that go to a dominican salon....they wash, set and blowdry your hair straight as hell.....it avoids the chemicals, and it is not permenant in case you have thosa day you want it wavy or curly........and plus they always do a wonderful job.....good luck
solvia!





fo sho!
  • beach makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment