Friday, December 30, 2011

Im travelling to the Dominican Republic in June and want to know if my hair Straightners will work.?

I am going on Holiday to the Dominican Republic in June but have heard that not all hair straightners work out there, (something to do with the voltage) can anyone tell me which ones work or how I can get my GHD's to work?


Thanks!Im travelling to the Dominican Republic in June and want to know if my hair Straightners will work.?
lol...?Im travelling to the Dominican Republic in June and want to know if my hair Straightners will work.?
You need to buy a plug that you can get almost anywhere. Basically, it changes your 3 prong plug to a 2 prong plug. They are only about a fiver. Don't use the outlet that is in the bathroom (usually next to the light) as you can't trust them. Plug it in the room near a mirror.
I know of a discount store .. only 锟?50 .. and it also free shipping. Quickly go and see. Http://www.buy-ghdhair.net
yeah they do work..but honestly the humidity and heat over there is like not exactly uncomfortable for your body but for your hair..whenever i go to Dominican Republic, i just let my hair air dry..i straightened it one night to go to a party and when i got to the party it was horrible and like poofy in a sence..i say just let it air dry..buy a nice moose or conditioner and apply it in your hair after you've showered.. it'll stay nice.
you need to buy a special connector to change voltage
YES. they work.. BUT bc of the humidity you might aswell just forget about it.. ive been there many times.. and each time i bring my flat iron..use it for a day or so and say.. heck with it..


it stays for maybe an hour tops. im a hairdresser and ive brought ALLLL the products one can imagine to keep it straight and it never works.. so i just came up with cute curly,wavy or better yet..updo styles to wear instead.. good luck tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment