Friday, December 30, 2011

Girls, what other brands of hair straightners are just as good (or close to) as a GHD but cheaper?

I already have straight hair BUT i want to just do 'flicks' on the ends of my layered hair. So really i wouldnt be using it on all of my hair. Just the ends of it where i want to do the 'flicks'. What other brands of hair straightners are just as good as a GHD?Girls, what other brands of hair straightners are just as good (or close to) as a GHD but cheaper?
sallybeauty.com


look there =]Girls, what other brands of hair straightners are just as good (or close to) as a GHD but cheaper?
You should get the Sedu ceramic hair straightener. OMG I cannot live without it! It makes my hair feel smooth and healthy. I bought it for around $110 at Ulta. The product is totally worth the price. :D





CHI hair straighteners, I've heard, do straighten their hair, but after a couple months of usage, it will break. So, if you want to save money, DEFINITELY get the Sedu.
i have a


jil bere de paris 'tourmaline series' flat iron


it gets over 400 degrees, has red plates, and was $90 (kinda cheap) at sally's





it works very good for me. considering that i have corbin bleu hair lol
get a chi.


conair sucks.


i have a chi but i used to have a conair.


chis are better for your hair than most straighteners
i think it's called h2d..? the one thats similar to GHD

No comments:

Post a Comment