Friday, December 30, 2011

How long does it take hair straightners to damage your hair?

I was wondering, how long does it take for straightners to damage your hair? If you straightened your hair twice a week would this be too much?How long does it take hair straightners to damage your hair?
It's only really damaging if you do it everyday. Twice a week isn't too much as long as the straightner isn't too hot. Ceramic straightners are better for your hair then other straightners. Don't ask me why, it's just a fact.How long does it take hair straightners to damage your hair?
%26lt;b%26gt;ive straightened my hair every dayy for a whole yearr!


and its really damaged. but i dont think twice a week is too bad! x

Report Abuse



why twice a week is too much.
LIKE ANYTHING ELSE WHEN USE WITH THE PROPER STYLING PRODUCTS AND AT THE RIGHT TEMPERATURE YOU DON'T HAVE TO DAMAGE YOUR HAIR
I don't know but use V8 I think heals your hair.
The straightners damage your hair SINCE the FIRST TIME you USE it!!!!!
i have been straighting my long hair with an iron for 8 years. my hair is perfect, healthy and shiny. but i do have to trim my ends much more often
any styling done with heat will damage your hair over time. you can prevent damage by using moisturizing hair conditioner and by getting regular hair treatments to repair damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment