Friday, December 30, 2011

Have you ever went out and left your hair straightners on?

I did once on new years eve, and they were on my glass table! Im surprised it didnt break!!Have you ever went out and left your hair straightners on?
My daughter did this many times, the last time was the worst, i only popped back home to grab my post, lucky i did, I smelled burning as I popped my head round the front door so i went into the back room and there was my settee smoking and smouldering. If I hadn't needed ID (hence collecting my mail) at the post office sorting depot I'd have had no house or guinea pigs. Shes never left them on since she saw the blackened charcoal arm of the sofa.Have you ever went out and left your hair straightners on?
Alll the time lol... and i nearly always get a bad feeling about leaving them on (even if i havent touched them lol) everyone laughs at me cos i nearly always need to phone home and get someone to check them lol.. my table is all brown marks because of them!!








oh your babys due on my little brothers birthday! =] best of luck, keep the straighters away from him/her hehe
yes to many times!!!


when im in a rush i always do it.





i have burnt marks on my bed, carpet everywhere!! lol i even melted my tv the top ofit where i left them onit!





leaving my str8ners on is my worst habbit! i am going to buy those new ghds though tht turn off on there own after so long.. lol!!!
Yes, I have done. But most straighteners turn themselves off after a certain time automatically as a safety feature... especially as my dressing table's wooden!
Yeah but mine turn themselves off after 30 mins anyway so wouldnt have to worry as much about a fire!
I've done that before to Lol . On my desk and it didnt do anything Lol x
yeh but they didnt even do anything to my heat mat so it was ok.
yeah. lots of times.. once on my TV with it on 180 degrees c*


and nothing happend. i was very surprised.
...Wow you crazy mo' fo'!
haha yeah i've done that plenty of times when i was late for school and stuff ... hair curlers 2 :P
lol Ive Done Thiss Many Timesss.


1 time i left it on my Ps2 platinum it now has a big dint. lol


xx
haha yeah it was weird

No comments:

Post a Comment